Past Dates & Times
- Sunday, Oct 13, 2019 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Sunday, Oct 6, 2019 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Sunday, Sep 29, 2019 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Sunday, Sep 22, 2019 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Sunday, Sep 15, 2019 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Sunday, Sep 8, 2019 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
Don't miss out on discovering what your baby wants to tell you!
Research studies show that signing with babies accelerates language acquisition, reduces frustration, enhances a child's self esteem, and deepens the bond between parent and child.
Our Baby Sign Language Playgroup (Boom Series, meant for wee ones up to 18 months) is a fun way to build your signing vocabulary and skills with themes like mealtime, animals, colors, family, bedtime, and more. Shortly after your first six-day series you’ll be thrilled to see your baby start to sign.
Playgroup Boom includes:
- Basic Mealtime plus Boom Food
- Colors and Clothing
- Animals on the Farm and Pets
- Bath Time Signs
- Let's Go Outside
- Family Signs and Final Review
An Introductory Workshop is recommended prior to taking a playgroup series unless you are already familiar with ASL.
Dates: Sundays, September 8 - October 13
Time: 1:30 - 2:30 pm
Pricing: $132 for 1st adult // $96 for 2nd adult
Babies up to 18 months are welcome to attend at no extra cost!