Downtown is dog-friendly and welcomes dogs on leashes with their companions.
Enjoy the many shops and restaurants that welcome four-legged friends, and please be courteous of others and follow these rules:
- All Dogs must be on leashes between 4′ and 6′ in length. Please do not leave your dog tied up and unattended.
- Dogs are not permitted downtown after dark
- Please no dogs in groups of more than two
- No dogs while soliciting for money
- Please encourage your dog to take care of business before enjoying our sidewalks. Leaving a mess is subject to a $500 fine.