Dates and Times
- Sunday, Nov 17, 2019 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Sunday, Nov 24, 2019 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Sunday, Dec 8, 2019 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Sunday, Dec 15, 2019 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
Don't miss out on discovering what your baby wants to tell you!
Research studies show that signing with babies accelerates language acquisition, reduces frustration, enhances a child's self esteem, and deepens the bond between parent and child.
Our Baby Sign Language Playgroup (Zoom Series, meant for wee ones up to 18 months) is a fun way to build your signing vocabulary and skills with themes like mealtime, animals, colors, family, bedtime, and more. Shortly after your first six-day series you’ll be thrilled to see your baby start to sign.
Playgroup Zoom includes:
- Basic Mealtime plus Zoom Food
- Colors and Things That Go Zoom
- Animals in the Zoo and Ocean
- Bedtime Signs
- Playtime Signs
- Feelings Signs and Final Review
An Introductory Workshop is recommended prior to taking a playgroup series unless you are already familiar with ASL.
Dates: Sundays, November 3 - December 15*
Time: 1:30 - 2:30 pm
Pricing: $132 for 1st adult // $96 for 2nd adult
Babies up to 18 months are welcome to attend at no extra cost!
*No class held on Sunday, December 1.