Dates and Times
- Sunday, May 31, 2020 9:00 AM
The 418 Project believes in movement medicine and social solidarity now more than ever.
Be part of this weekly dance ritual, where the DJ is the minister, the music is the sermon, and the dancers are the congregation!
Free ($10 - $15 suggested donation):
This is a fun way to support The 418 Project!
VIDEO (same link every week!)
zoom.us/j/962442782 OR Meeting ID: 962 442 782
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- Make a Zoom account and download the app before Sunday: www.zoom.us
- Give yourself plenty of time to get acquainted with Zoom and Mixler before signing on.
- Arrive on time to get settled in.
- Recommended: Have the music link coming from one device, and the Zoom link coming from a different device.
9 - 9:15 AM: Welcome, getting technically dialed in, meditation
9:15 - 10:45 AM: Live DJ set with DJ Moody Shapes and Movement Exploration
10:45 - 11/11:15 - Closing, heart shares
*This is our their time trying this out! Please be patient if there are any hiccups or technical difficulties. Thank you!