Dates and Times
- Mon, Oct 21, 2019 - Sat, Oct 26, 2019 6PM - 6PM
Join Estrella Collective and ALUNA for deep healing through Yoga,
Transformational Breath® work, and the Caribbean Sea.
We’ll gather on private, beach front property
just steps away from sparkling turquoise waters to share
in personal transformation and rejuvenation.
In this unique retreat, expertly facilitated Yoga and Transformational Breath® sessions
are paired with culturally and spiritually charged, adventurous experiences,
offering a balance of meaningful Self-exploration and care free play.
The retreat is held at the 'The Diving Lodge' in Puerto Morelos, Mexico
Included in the retreat is:
* Private beach-front property in the charming village of Puerto Morelos
* Accomodation in charming and comfortable Villas, both shared and private available (see below)
* 4 Transformational Breath® work sessions by Alexandra & Attila
* Daily Yoga, in the mornings and afternoon, offering both gentle and active practices (learn about our yoga instructors Tara and Elena below)
* Daily sharing circles to facilitate integration
* Optional, guided meditation gatherings
* Traditional Mayan Temezcal (Sweat lodge) ceremony facilitated by local, Mayan shaman
* River Float in the Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve through Mayan, Muyil Ruins
* Plenty of free time to enjoy lounging in the sun, swimming in the pool or ocean, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, bike riding, and more!
* Most vegetarian/vegan meals included
* max. of 12 participants
*** Airfares and transfer from the Cancun International Airport to retreat site are not included
Transportation from airport to Downtown Puerto Morelos is quite easy via taxi or bus.
**** PAYMENT PLANS available!
A Welcome Party will be hosted at 'The Diving Lodge Downtown' in Downtown Puerto Morelos.
From there transfer to the retreat site 'The Diving Lodge' is provided
Please ARRIVE to 'The Diving Lodge Downtown' on Monday, October 21st by 4pm.
DEPARTURE begins Saturday, 26th after breakfast.
Puerto Morelos is a charming Mexican fishing village and port town on the Caribbean coast of the Yucatan Peninsula. It is conveniently nestled between The Riviera Maya of Cancun and Playa del Carmen and Tulum. Puerto Morelos retains its original fishing village character.
'The Diving Lodge' is a family owned property that has developed into an incredible collection of unique villas, perfect for our private gathering. There is nothing cookie cutter, or over the top touristy about this place, it is beautifully authentic and comfortable, with Mexican charm. Plus, no need to fight for lounge chairs on a busy and crowded resort beach - this property is private, the views are unobstructed, and the sparkling turquoise waters are just steps away. Each room is individually designed.
Roomy Villas with combination bedding - sleeps up to 4 guests ~ ideal for groups of friends and singles - $1,750.-
Private Villas with King Beds ~ Ideal for couples and close friends ~ $1,950.-
This retreat is facilitated by:
Alexandra & Attila Aluna, ALUNA, Santa Cruz, CA
Tara Murphy, Estrella Collective, Santa Cruz, CA
Elena Kelly, Estrella Collective, Santa Cruz, CA