1020 Cedar St
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Atlantis Fantasyworld is the longest-running continuously owned comic bookstore in California. Established in 1976, Atlantis received the International Will Eisner Spirit of Comics Retailer Award in 1996 and multiple Good Times "Best Of Awards." Atlantis was featured in the 1987 movie "The Lost Boys" and visitors from around the world come to see the "Vampires Everywhere" prop comic used in the film. Atlantis features comics, graphic novels, toys and games for the whole family. Come meet our awesome staff!
Click through to their website for information about limited in-store shopping and protocols.
Atlantis Fantasyworld accepts Downtown Dollars.
- LV Hair1013 Cedar St (112 feet W)
- Kenville Locksmith111 Union St (186 feet W)
- Bad Animal1101 Cedar St (199 feet NW)
- Hidden Peak Tea House1541-C Pacific Ave (225 feet NE)
- Honey B Market1005 Cedar St (124 feet SW)
- Tabby Cat Cafe1101 Cedar St (144 feet NW)
- The Redroom Cocktail Lounge1003 Cedar St (146 feet SW)
- Mandarin Gourmet1010 Cedar St (148 feet SE)
- Locust Street Garage124 Locust St (112 feet SE)
- Lot No. 2: The Walnut Tree Parking Lot 1102 Cedar St (171 feet N)
- Lot No. 14: The Central Branch Library Parking Lot224 Church St (292 feet SW)
- Lot No. 16: The Sentinel Parking Lot204 Church St (423 feet S)