740 Front St
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Experience You Can Trust
ESTATE PLANNING (INCLUDING LIVING TRUSTS)For more than 35 years, Michael L. Corman has assisted individuals and families with complex estate and tax planning issues, from simple Wills or Living Trusts to sophisticated estate plans, wealth transfer planning and business succession planning.
PROBATE AND TRUST/ESTATE ADMINISTRATIONThe Corman Law Office also has over three decades of experience handling probates and administration of Estates and Trusts with ease and efficiency. We can assist you in making this process go more quickly and smoothly, with more satisfying results for you and other beneficiaries of the Estate or Trust.
BUSINESSOur Law Office also specializes in assistance with business formation and dissolution, tax planning, and maintenance. We can form your new business entity, or update your necessary documents, bringing your business back into compliance and helping to insure your business liability is reduced. We also specialize in assisting with buying and selling businesses.
TAXMichael Corman has extensive experience in settling tax controversies with the IRS and Franchise Tax Board, including over 35 years of audit experience and expertise in practicing before the United States Tax Court. We can assist with your IRS or FTB audit, or appeal your tax court petition.
- Santa Cruz County Bar Association
- Santa Cruz County Estate Planning Council
- United States Tax Court
- State Bar of California
- Santa Clara Law School Alumni Association
- Mobile Kangaroo740 Front St (adjacent)
- Yoso Wellness Spa740 Front St (71 feet SW)
- Thrifty Cuts Barber Shop805 Front St (239 feet W)
- Fed Ex Office712 Front St (255 feet S)
- Cafe Mare740 Front St (117 feet SW)
- Mobo Sushi115 River St South (155 feet SE)
- Pana Venezuelan Food118 Cooper (289 feet SW)
- Woodstock's Pizza710 Front St (293 feet S)
- Lot No. 10: River/Front Garage24 River St (193 feet NW)
- Locust Street Garage124 Locust St (759 feet W)
- Soquel Front Garage601 Front St (799 feet S)
- Lot No. 2: The Walnut Tree Parking Lot 1102 Cedar St (862 feet W)