1124 Pacific Ave
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Built in 1936, the Del Mar Theatre is an art deco triplex featuring a grand auditorium, tasty local snacks, organic popcorn (with real butter!) and weekly Midnight Movies. The theatre shows a wide variety of independent and foreign language films, as well as the best big-budget Hollywood movies, with state-of-the-art presentations in a welcoming community atmosphere. Extensively renovated and restored in February 2002, it has been operated by Landmark Theatres since December 2015.
INFO: 3 Screens DLP Digital Projection and Sound.
Del Mar Theater accepts Downtown Dollars.
- Camouflage1329 Pacific Ave (48 feet SW)
- Paper Vision1345 Pacific Ave (62 feet NW)
- Nectar Creations1325 Pacific Ave (74 feet SW)
- Oasis on Pacific1339 Pacific Avenue (77 feet W)
- El Palomar Restaurant1336 Pacific Ave (45 feet NE)
- Santa Cruz Coffee Roasting Co1330 Pacific Ave (49 feet SE)
- Pacific Thai1319 Pacific Ave (73 feet SW)
- Gobi Mongolian BBQ1308 Pacific Ave (114 feet SE)
- Lot No. 3: The Cedar/Church Garage800 Cedar St (270 feet W)
- Soquel Front Garage601 Front St (444 feet SE)
- Lot No. 8: The Pearl Alley Parking Lot710 Cedar St (525 feet SW)
- Lot No. 16: The Sentinel Parking Lot204 Church St (575 feet W)