Hidden Peak Tea House
Food / Spirits Specialty Shops • Coffee / Tea / Refreshments • Experience Destination
1541-C Pacific Ave
Santa Cruz, CA
Building Community Through Tea - A Beautiful Place to Be
Hidden Peak is a community hub for tea drinkers of the central coast, and offers:
A spacious indoor tearoom with multiple settings for full gung-fu service
A separate room for tea classes and private tastings
And an outdoor tea garden patio for a more casual tea drinking experience
Bowl, Glass, or Full Gungfu Tea Service… your choice!
The menu for sit-down service includes five select puerh teas, a black tea, and a green tea all served gung-fu style for a ritual-like, but approachable tea experience. New to gung-fu? Don't worry, we'll show you the ropes! The menu for the garden patio includes three casual tea options, including a house blend of puerh served in a bowl, green tea in a glass, and a white chrysanthemum herbal tea in a teapot and strainer.
Stop By When You Have a Moment…
… and relax with the day’s house blend Puerh tea … or perhaps sit and read a book for an hour or so while enjoying one of our indoor or outdoor offerings … full Gungfu Service is offered for one, or to groups of up to 6 people … a robust selection of teas to purchase from our retail area are also available for those who would like to enjoy the taste of The Hidden Peak at home!
Electronics Free Zone...
Enjoy this beautiful and tranquil oasis.
Join their email mailing list for special offers and promotions. Now open 2pm-7pm for retail and to-go tea with peaceful patio seating.
- Variance Objects1537 Pacific Ave (41 feet SE)
- Plaza Lane Optometry1537 Pacific Ave (106 feet E)
- Free People1531 Pacific Ave (107 feet SE)
- Jewels on Pacific1535 Pacific Ave (127 feet SE)
- Barceloneta1541-B Pacific Ave (36 feet NE)
- Poke House1543 Pacific Ave (126 feet NE)
- Lulu Carpenters Cafe1545 Pacific Ave (153 feet NE)
- Zoccoli's Deli1534 Pacific Ave (188 feet E)
- Lot No. 2: The Walnut Tree Parking Lot 1102 Cedar St (169 feet W)
- Locust Street Garage124 Locust St (246 feet SW)
- Lot No. 14: The Central Branch Library Parking Lot224 Church St (501 feet SW)
- Lot No. 10: River/Front Garage24 River St (569 feet E)