307 Church St
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Dedicated in 1940 in downtown Santa Cruz, the Civic Auditorium is classic California. Arched granite pillars cover the brick entryway and warm pastel colors fill the hallways to create an inviting, slightly deco atmosphere. The Civic has hosted Ray Charles, Smashing Pumpkins, Dalai Lama, Bob Dylan and Ani Difranco. The building is home to the Cabrillo Festival of Contemporary Music and the Santa Cruz County Symphony, and features sporting events that include the U.S. Open Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Tournament and the MMA Showdown in Surftown.
- Alasdair Fraser’s 36th Annual Fiddle Extravaganza—Scotland, Galicia, and Beyond!
Friday, Aug 30, 2019 8:00pm - 10:00pm
- Trolley Toodles: Retirement Party for the Santa Cruz Trolley
Monday, Sep 2, 2019 11am-12pm
- Roy Orbison and Buddy Holly - The Rock'n'Roll Dream Tour
Tuesday, Sep 24, 2019 7:30 PM
- Bookshop Santa Cruz Presents: Deepak Chopra at the Civic Auditorium
Thursday, Oct 17, 2019 7:00 PM
- An Evening with Jason Mraz & Raining Jane
Friday, Oct 25, 2019 8:00 PM