1540 Pacific Ave
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Verve came to be through the serendipitous union of surf, sweat and a love of life and living.
In 2007, founders Ryan and Colby built and opened the first Verve cafe on 41st Ave in Santa Cruz, California. Today, Verve has locations in cities from Los Angeles to San Francisco to Tokyo, but our roots remain planted in Santa Cruz, where we roast our coffee on vintage roasters and enjoy the endless surf of the rugged California coast.
Inspired by neighborhood "street level" cafes of Europe, where community members meet every morning to discuss elements of life over espresso and cappuccinos, the life that happens within our cafes vibrates with a similar energy. Streetlevel is also the name of our flagship espresso blend, designed to be approachable, chocolatey, and super sweet in espresso drinks. Our Streetlevel atmosphere allows us to celebrate what it means to sit back and enjoy a cup of coffee.
Verve cafes celebrate life and the aesthetics of living, and the way coffee unites us all in an international community.
Free shipping on all online orders!!
- Leaf & Vine1532 Pacific Ave (26 feet NW)
- Byzantine Jewelry1530 Pacific Ave (90 feet SE)
- Plaza Lane Optometry1537 Pacific Ave (109 feet SW)
- Fybr Bamboo1528 Pacific Ave (118 feet S)
- Jamba Juice1550 Pacific Ave (34 feet NW)
- Zoccoli's Deli1534 Pacific Ave (35 feet SE)
- Poke House1543 Pacific Ave (73 feet W)
- Lulu Carpenters Cafe1545 Pacific Ave (107 feet NW)
- Lot No. 2: The Walnut Tree Parking Lot 1102 Cedar St (346 feet W)
- Locust Street Garage124 Locust St (406 feet SW)
- Lot No. 10: River/Front Garage24 River St (407 feet E)
- Lot No. 14: The Central Branch Library Parking Lot224 Church St (669 feet SW)