Skip to Main Content
- Kind Brewery (brewery and restaurant located in the old Surfrider Cafe space) - 429 Front St.
- Barceloneta (restaurant specializing in Spanish tapas, paella, churros, sangria, vino, cocktails) - 1541-B Pacific Ave.
- Far West Fungi (fresh cultivated and wild mushrooms, truffles, mushroom growing supplies, kits and prepared mushroom culinary items for take out) - 224 Laurel St.
- Shilshol (leather goods handmade in Santa Cruz) - 109 Locust St.
- Local Jerk (craft jerky made by hand in Santa Cruz, plus other local culinary snacks) - 920 Pacific Ave. Ste. 11 (at the Metro Bus Station)
- Leah's Magical Pieces (Handmade jewelry, paintings, wall art, plants & floral bouquets) - 805 Pacific Ave.
- Opulence (Indian food Kiosk) - 1520 K2 Pacific Ave.
- Shen's Gallery (antique Chinese furnishings and design) - 1521 Pacific Ave.
- Blue Bunny Tacos (artisan tacos and hand pressed tortillas) - 725 Front St. Abbott Square Market
- Barretini (a pilates and yoga wear retail store in the front, and a full-service studio with a range of classes in the back - Barretini, Barretini Shaken, and Barretini Yoga HIIT) - 1349 Pacific Ave.
- Roxa Cafe (hammock cafe, acai and elixir bar) - Cooperhouse breezeway
- Monster Pot (from the owners of Betty's Noodles, a new and combined Betty's Noodles menu with hot pots) - 431 Front St.