903 Pacific Ave
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Since 1992 Families In Transition has been serving members of Santa Cruz County by providing temporary rental assistance and case management to families who are homeless or at imminent risk of becoming homeless.
Their case managers work closely with program participants to identify barriers to housing and come up with individualized housing stability plans to ensure client success.
- Money Market Check Cashing Inc903 Pacific Ave (34 feet SE)
- Santa Cruz Warriors Team Headquarters903 Pacific Ave (52 feet NE)
- Unicef Store903 Pacific Ave (54 feet E)
- Streetlight Records939 Pacific Ave (102 feet N)
- Surf City Billiards931 Pacific Ave (52 feet N)
- Blue Lagoon923 Pacific Ave (68 feet NE)
- Subway Sandwiches825 Pacific Ave (143 feet SE)
- Zachary's819 Pacific Ave (167 feet SE)
- Lot No. 12: The South Pacific Avenue Parking Lot902 Pacific Ave (158 feet E)
- Lot No. 9: The Elm Street Parking Lot120 Elm St (310 feet NW)
- Lot No. 17: The Laurel Street Extension Permit Parking Lot200 Laurel St (555 feet SE)
- Lot No. 11: The Front Street South Parking Lot328 Front St (597 feet SE)