Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Life is like an Arepa, it tastes like what you put into it!
An arepa is not a taco, it is a pliable freshly griddled toasty cornmeal flat bread that is gluten free. Pana offers a delicious variety to fill your arepa: beans, meats, cheeses, vegetables, plantains, plus amazing sauces deliver a synergistic sensation in your mouth! Arepas are popular in Santa Cruz because of Pana's roving food trucks, it is a joy that Pana Venezuelan Food has a brick & mortar location now in the Octagon at Abbott Square Market!
- Good Vibrations111 Cooper St (78 feet NW)
- It'Sugar110 Cooper St (113 feet SW)
- Faust Salon110 Cooper St (131 feet SW)
- O'Neill Surf Shop110 Cooper St (131 feet SW)
- Pizzeria La Bufala725 front st (57 feet SE)
- Cat & Cloud725 Front St (60 feet SE)
- Abbott Square Market725 Front St (82 feet SE)
- Daisuki Octagon Sushi118 Cooper St (101 feet SE)
- Lot No. 10: River/Front Garage24 River St (363 feet NE)
- Locust Street Garage124 Locust St (543 feet W)
- Lot No. 3: The Cedar/Church Garage800 Cedar St (582 feet SW)
- Soquel Front Garage601 Front St (662 feet SE)