106 Walnut Ave
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Voted Santa Cruz County's best Breakfast in the Santa Cruz Weekly Readers Poll! Since 1994, the Walnut Avenue Cafe has been a local favorite for Breakfast, Lunch and Weekend Brunch. They offer great food in a relaxed, casual environment with indoor & outdoor seating.
Walnut Avenue Cafe accepts Downtown Dollars.
- Stephan's Fine Jewelry102 Walnut Ave (19 feet E)
- Super Silver Santa Cruz1301 Pacific Ave (81 feet E)
- Love Me Two Times121 Walnut St (99 feet SW)
- Nectar Creations1325 Pacific Ave (101 feet NE)
- Pacific Thai1319 Pacific Ave (102 feet NE)
- Soif Wine Bar & Merchants105 Walnut Ave (107 feet S)
- Betty's Eat Inn1222 Pacific Ave (176 feet E)
- Gobi Mongolian BBQ1308 Pacific Ave (177 feet NE)
- Lot No. 3: The Cedar/Church Garage800 Cedar St (205 feet NW)
- Lot No. 8: The Pearl Alley Parking Lot710 Cedar St (356 feet SW)
- Soquel Front Garage601 Front St (460 feet E)
- Lot No. 16: The Sentinel Parking Lot204 Church St (561 feet NW)