104 Walnut Ave
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
"I started this practice with a simple goal - to be responsive to my clients, and aware of what they are seeking to accomplish. Too often, it is easy to lose track of what really matters - a bankruptcy, or a will, a trust - those are all just tools to help you accomplish what your goals are.
So often, people lose track of the big picture because they are overwhelmed by what is going on around them, be it wage garnishments, collection notices, or simple harassment. As an attorney, I like to be able to step back and help my client see the big picture, so that when our job is done, they are in the best shape possible to move forward and enjoy their lives."
- Stephan's Fine Jewelry102 Walnut Ave (63 feet SE)
- Nectar Creations1325 Pacific Ave (114 feet NE)
- Super Silver Santa Cruz1301 Pacific Ave (118 feet E)
- Love Me Two Times121 Walnut St (123 feet S)
- Walnut Avenue Cafe106 Walnut Ave (45 feet SE)
- Pacific Thai1319 Pacific Ave (114 feet NE)
- Soif Wine Bar & Merchants105 Walnut Ave (139 feet SE)
- Santa Cruz Coffee Roasting Co1330 Pacific Ave (193 feet NE)
- Lot No. 3: The Cedar/Church Garage800 Cedar St (160 feet NW)
- Lot No. 8: The Pearl Alley Parking Lot710 Cedar St (372 feet S)
- Soquel Front Garage601 Front St (502 feet E)
- Lot No. 16: The Sentinel Parking Lot204 Church St (515 feet NW)