543 Center St
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
The Boys & Girls Club of Santa Cruz promotes youth guidance through educational, vocational, recreational, social and character development of girls and boys ages 6 to 18. The Club is the only youth service organization in the greater Santa Cruz area providing daily after-school drop-in programs five days a week. They also offer a summer day camp program five days a week from mid-June through mid-August. Members come to the Club looking for fun and a sense of belonging, where they'll meet new friends and learn to develop skills benefiting them over a lifetime. The Boys & Girls Club has a core of career professionals trained to provide leadership and guidance through individual assistance, small group, and drop-in activities.
Mission: To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
- Yarn Shop Santa Cruz765 Cedar St (499 feet NE)
- Santa Cruz Pawn765 Cedar St (515 feet NE)
- Farmer's Market Downtown Santa Cruz700-798 Cedar St (580 feet E)
- Spokesman Bicycles231 Cathcart St (581 feet SE)
- Jack's Hamburgers202 Lincoln St (429 feet NE)
- 515 Kitchen and Cocktails515 Cedar St (437 feet SE)
- Alderwood155 Walnut Ave (516 feet NE)
- Lúpulo Craft Beer House233 Cathcart St (550 feet SE)
- Lot No. 4: The Cedar/Cathcart Parking Lot 610 Cedar St (494 feet E)
- Lot No. 8: The Pearl Alley Parking Lot710 Cedar St (529 feet NE)
- Lot No. 6: The Civic Auditorium Parking Lot711 Center St (678 feet NW)
- Lot No. 9: The Elm Street Parking Lot120 Elm St (683 feet SE)