740 Front St
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Chadeish Yameinu supports the ongoing process of renewing Judaism and bringing its spiritual and ethical vitality into the lives of the community. They draw on Kabbalistic and Chassidic sources, and embrace a global vision of the role of all peoples and paths.
All worship services are free and open to anyone.They invite you to come to a Shabbat or other event and become acquainted with this community.
- Mobile Kangaroo740 Front St (adjacent)
- Yoso Wellness Spa740 Front St (72 feet SW)
- Thrifty Cuts Barber Shop805 Front St (235 feet W)
- Fed Ex Office712 Front St (260 feet S)
- Cafe Mare740 Front St (116 feet SW)
- Mobo Sushi115 River St South (161 feet SE)
- Pana Venezuelan Food118 Cooper (288 feet SW)
- Pizzeria La Bufala725 front st (296 feet SW)
- Lot No. 10: River/Front Garage24 River St (187 feet NW)
- Locust Street Garage124 Locust St (755 feet W)
- Soquel Front Garage601 Front St (803 feet S)
- Lot No. 2: The Walnut Tree Parking Lot 1102 Cedar St (857 feet W)