Cooper House Breezeway
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
The nation's first hammock cafe, relax in a hammock while enjoying one of Roxa's signature non-alcoholic concoctions infused with herbs and other naturally derived substances aimed at enhancing the quality of life and wellness. They offer a nourishing snack menu featuring acaí bowls and other delectable nibbles that are entirely gluten free! Roxa Hammock Cafe also hosts events aimed at bringing art and community to their space.
You'll find this gem by walking through the Cooperhouse Breezeway Tunnel between Pacific Ave and Abbott Square Market.
- Faust Salon110 Cooper St (31 feet N)
- O'Neill Surf Shop110 Cooper St (31 feet N)
- Homeless Garden Project Store1338 Pacific Ave (75 feet NW)
- It'Sugar110 Cooper St (78 feet N)
- Front & Cooper118 Cooper St (89 feet E)
- Daisuki Octagon Sushi118 Cooper St (123 feet E)
- Flashbird Chicken725 Front St (126 feet E)
- Belly Goat Burger725 Front St (126 feet E)
- Lot No. 3: The Cedar/Church Garage800 Cedar St (427 feet SW)
- Locust Street Garage124 Locust St (511 feet NW)
- Lot No. 10: River/Front Garage24 River St (519 feet NE)
- Soquel Front Garage601 Front St (582 feet SE)