740 Front St
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Dr. Smythe is a board certified osteopathic family physician (AOBFP) who develops meaningful healing relationships with a focus on osteopathic manipulative treatment (OMT) to support the body's innate healing capacity.
For any medical condition, osteopathic physicians (DOs) understand that each individual expresses health and disease differently. DOs are trained to recognize changes in body structure that can alter function and which may contribute to disease. In addition to general medical education and training, DOs are trained in osteopathic manipulative treatment (OMT). OMT is the therapeutic application of manual techniques by an osteopathic physician to address the changes in body structure and improve physiologic function.
- Mobile Kangaroo740 Front St (adjacent)
- Yoso Wellness Spa740 Front St (71 feet SW)
- Thrifty Cuts Barber Shop805 Front St (232 feet W)
- Fed Ex Office712 Front St (262 feet S)
- Cafe Mare740 Front St (114 feet SW)
- Mobo Sushi115 River St South (164 feet SE)
- Pana Venezuelan Food118 Cooper (286 feet SW)
- Pizzeria La Bufala725 front st (295 feet SW)
- Lot No. 10: River/Front Garage24 River St (185 feet NW)
- Locust Street Garage124 Locust St (752 feet W)
- Soquel Front Garage601 Front St (804 feet S)
- Lot No. 2: The Walnut Tree Parking Lot 1102 Cedar St (854 feet W)