101 Cooper St
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
For centuries, the Silk Road has acted as a conduit of innovations, cultures, and exotic foods throughout all of its varying regions. Laili Restaurant offers a fine dining experience in Santa Cruz, providing the rich flavors of the Mediterranean, infused with a unique Afghan twist.
At Laili, the cuisine is a delicate balance between age-old Silk Road flavors and contemporary culinary excellence. They strive to provide fresh, nourishing and delectable dishes, using local organic ingredients. Daily seasonal menu items are complimented by an extensive assortment of organic wines and microbrewery beers. Enjoy an atmosphere rich in taste and ambiance, where the past meets the present, deep-rooted traditions meet modern customs and where passion is realized.
- Yoso the Annex109 Cooper St (adjacent)
- Good Vibrations111 Cooper St (92 feet SE)
- Pacific Wave1502 Pacific Ave (95 feet SW)
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Office110 Cooper St #500 (117 feet SW)
- NahNa Eritrea1520 Pacific Ave (71 feet SW)
- Opulence Indian Food1520 Pacific Ave (153 feet NW)
- Pleasure Pizza1415 Pacific Ave (156 feet W)
- Chocolate1522 Pacific Ave (158 feet NW)
- Lot No. 10: River/Front Garage24 River St (350 feet NE)
- Locust Street Garage124 Locust St (401 feet W)
- Lot No. 2: The Walnut Tree Parking Lot 1102 Cedar St (555 feet NW)
- Lot No. 3: The Cedar/Church Garage800 Cedar St (588 feet SW)